2. A conflict check will be done and if there are no conflicts, then you will receive an e-mail confirming your appointment.
3. Meet with the attorney for the initial consultation via phone or webcam.
4. If Weinbaum P.A. decides to take your case, then Weinbaum P.A. will e-mail you the Legal Service Agreement which you will be able to review and electronically sign.
5. Once you have electronically signed then you will be emailed access to your very own ONLINE CLIENT PORTAL. See below for details regarding the Client Portal. Click on button titled "Client Portal" on top right hand side to access the client portal.
6. In the Online Client Portal, you will then pay the required fee deposit via credit card or echeck.
7. Meetings with your attorney will be held over the phone or via webcam, wherever you are in the world.
8. Exchange and review case documents and send messages to your attorney via the Online Client Portal. (You can also set up a phone or webchat call meeting.) Securely pay invoices online via credit card or e-check.
SECURE CLIENT PORTAL
The Client Portal is a secure and private cloud-based environment where you can check for case updates, exchange documents for review, send your attorney messages, or pay invoices. The Client Portal is accessible 24/7 through our website.
Your Information is Secure: Weinbaum P.A. uses "MyCase" which is a legal management software designed for the secure exchange of sensitive legal documents online. The security level is similar to online banking, with MyCase cloud servers protected by military grade perimeters. All sensitive information is encrypted, utilizing 128-bit SSL encryption for data transmission and 256-bit AES encryption for data storage. Only you and Weinbaum P.A. will be able to access the documents in your online portal. All documents are regularly backed up by the cloud server, minimizing data loss.
IN PERSON MEETINGS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT:
Weinbaum P.A. also offers the option to meet in person by appointment at the following locations:
11555 Heron Bay Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33076
An initial in person consultation for up to one hour is $200.
Representation made easy. It can be very difficult, if not impossible, to take time out of your day to go to a lawyer's office. Here, you can work with Weinbaum P.A. from the comfort of your home or office or anywhere via internet or phone. Weinbaum P.A. uses innovative modern technology to provide flexible legal services to meet the needs of our Florida clients.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Get started by setting up an appointment for a free initial phone or webcam chat consultation. The initial consultation can be done over the phone or via webcam. CLICK on BUTTON BELOW TO SET AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN INITIAL PHONE OR WEBCAM CONSULTATION.
VIRTUAL LAW FIRM